Today we start our Season of Hope Grant Cycle.
Deadline for applications is January 15, 2016.
Eligibility Requirements are as follows:
Parenthood for Me, Inc. does not base our grant applicant decisions on religion, marital status or sexual orientation.
We do take applicants who are experiencing infertility from a medical diagnosis such as cancer. And we do support our Veterans dealing with fertility issues due to their injuries.
- Must be a US citizen residing in the US.
- Must show financial hardship
- Cannot currently have children
- If adopting must have a completed homestudy
- Must provide a letter from a Reproductive Endocronologist with your diagnosis/prognosis
Please check the FAQ page for any questions and further details.
PFM does not reimburse for a completed adoption or procedure.